TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE FOR AZ SPORTS MEDICINE
Access to and the use of this website (http://azsportsmedicine.com) (the “Website”), is subject to and governed by this Terms and Conditions of Use for AZ Sports Medicine (this “Agreement”). By visiting, accessing and/or submitting any information through the Website you hereby agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, which shall be by and between you, the visitor, and AZ Sports Medicine, P.L.C., an Arizona professional limited liability company (“AZ Sports Medicine”). For purposes of this Agreement, the terms “you” and “your” shall refer to those parties viewing or accessing the Website, and the terms “we,” “us” and/or “our” shall refer to AZ Sports Medicine.
The Website, including but not limited to any and all of its content, layout, appearance, domain name and/or any services offered through the Website (collectively the “Service”), is owned and maintained by and/or on behalf of AZ Sport Medicine.
1. The Service is for Informational Purposes Only and Does Not Constitute Medical Advice.
IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION OR BELIEVE YOU MAY BE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ACCESS EMERGENCY MEDICAL CARE THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE. IF YOU ARE IN NEED OF IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION OR BELIEVE YOU MAY BE IN NEED OF MEDICAL ATTENTION, DIAL 911 OR GO IMMEDIATELY TO THE NEAREST HOSPITAL.
Except as otherwise expressly stated herein, the Website and the Service is for informational purposes only and shall not be deemed specific medical advice. Nor shall it be construed as a substitute for professional medical treatment or diagnosis. In no event should the Service or the Website serve as a substitute for meeting with, or care received from, your physician or any other healthcare professional.
By accessing the Service, you hereby agree that the Service is to be used exclusively for informational purposes and, except as otherwise specifically stated herein, does not constitute medical advice. Any and all resources, data submission forms, and other means of communication provided through the Service are for non-urgent purposes only. Neither the Website nor the Service nor any communications sent by you through the Service are monitored by doctors. As a result no aspect of the Service, including but not limited to the “Where does it hurt? Find help here” and “Ask the Doctor!” sections of the Website, are intended to serve as medical advice. Any such sections of the Website shall be used exclusively for informational purposes. Similarly, by accessing and/or completing any forms available on the Website, including without limitation “Patient Admission Form” and “Request for Medical Records Form,” you agree that such forms are being provided by AZ Sports Medicine exclusively for your convenience and will not be reviewed by a medical professional until such time as you register in person and meet with such professional.
2. Selection of Content. Content contained on the Website and within the Service is determined by AZ Sports Medicine. All such content is intended to contain current and informative healthcare information. Questions or comments about the content of the Website should be directed to the parties indicated below in Article III, Section 9 below.
4. Sources for Information. Healthcare information provide via the Service are authored or produced by AZ Sport Medicine physicians, medical personnel and/or staff or licensed and approved outside sources. To the extent any information contained in the Service has been prepared by a third party unaffiliated with AZ Sports Medicine, it will be noted therein.
5. Updating our policy. We may update this policy from time to time as we determine is necessary. We encourage you to re-read and review this policy to determine if any changes may affect you.
The Website does not contain data encryption methods. As a result, AZ Sports Medicine can neither ensure nor guarantee the confidentiality of any communication, information or material sent to us through the Website. AZ Sports Medicine therefore advises you against sending any personal or other information you wish to remain confidential to us through the Website, including but not limited to the “Ask the Doctor!”, “Professional Athlete and Agent Portal”, “Request an Appointment” or “Contact Us” portions of the Website. Any communication directed to AZ Sports Medicine through the Website should be limited exclusively to general matters of a non-confidential nature.
2. Personal Information. Generally speaking, AZ Sports Medicine does not collect any information that would identify a visitor to the Website or user of the Service. In the event you elect to share personal or identifying information with AZ Sports Medicine through the Service (including but not limited to through the “Ask the Doctor!”, “Professional Athlete and Agent Portal” or “Request an Appointment” portions of the Website), however, AZ Sports Medicine reserves the right to use such information in accordance with the terms set forth herein. In such instances, AZ Sports Medicine may collect your name, contact information, employment information, email address, demographic information (including your zip code), preferences and interests (as applicable). AZ Sports Medicine will not sell or rent any personal information received through your use of the Website or the Service.
You may have the opportunity to receive additional information from AZ Sports Medicine via email. Such information may include newsletters, articles, surveys, review opportunities or other items AZ Sports Medicine thinks may be of interest to you. If you opt-in to receive such information AZ Sports Medicine will not share your email address with any third parties. If you opt-in to receive such information you may “unsubscribe” at any time.
3. Website Visitor Data. In contrast to personal information or identifiable information, AZ Sports Medicine regularly gathers information about the Website and use of the Service. Such information is gathered automatically and allows AZ Sports Medicine to monitor and analyze the use of the Website, increase the Website’s functionality, and better tailor our content and design to suit our visitors’ needs. None of the information or the data collected includes information that would allow us to identify you personally. Examples of the information automatically collected include: your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address; your browser type and operating system; the web pages you were visiting immediately before and after you came to the Website; bandwidth speed and information about the software programs that are installed on your computer; aggregated data about email click-through rates; standard server log information; web pages that you view and links you click on within the Website; and information collected through HTML cookies, web beacons, and similar technologies.
Website visitor information may be gathered through one or more of the following methods:
a. Cookies. We may place Internet “cookies” on the computer hard drives of visitors to the Website. Cookies are small amounts of information stored in files within your computer’s browser. If we place a cookie on your hard drive, we are only able to access that cookie, not those installed by other websites. AZ Sports Medicine may use information obtained from cookies for the following purposes, among others: to help us customize the content contained on the Website; to help measure and research the effectiveness of our interactive online content, features, and other communications; to track Website analytics and use in order to improve services provided through the Website; to recognize your browser as a previous visitor; and for advertising purposes. As an example of our usage of such files, by placing cookies for advertising purposes, we will be able to present you with AZ Sports Medicine advertisements on third party websites you visit. Those advertisements will be based upon your previous visits to the Website. As stated above, none of the data collected for such purposes would allow us to identify you personally.
b. Web beacons. AZ Sports Medicine may also use “web beacons,” which are also called transparent GIFs, web bugs, pixels, or action tags. These technologies are strings of code that deliver a tiny graphic image on a web page or in an email. Web beacons can recognize certain types of information on your computer such as cookies, the time and date a page is viewed, and a description of the page on which the web beacon is placed. In general, any file served as part of a web page can act as a web beacon. Web beacons collect non-personal information that allows us to understand how visitors interact with the pages and content on the pages of the Website.
c. E-mails. As referred to above, you may elect to share your email address with AZ Sports Medicine. If you opt-in to receive additional information from us, your email address will be used solely for informational purposes, such as providing you with newsletters, articles, surveys, review opportunities, requests for recommendations or other items AZ Sports Medicine thinks may be of interest to you. If you elect to receive additional information from us, AZ Sports Medicine will never disclose your email address to third parties. All informational emails will be generated by AZ Sports Medicine and will provide you with the opportunity to opt out of any future emails.
4. Messages Sent to AZ Sports Medicine. Messages sent to AZ Sports Medicine through the Website, which may include questions, comments or other messages sent through the “Ask the Doctor!”, “Professional Athlete and Agent Portal”, “Request an Appointment” or “Contact Us” portions of the Website, are shared only with AZ Sports Medicine healthcare professionals and staff best able to field such messages. Once messages have been directed to the appropriate AZ Sports Medicine professionals or staff members for response, the original messages are deleted or destroyed. As stated above, communications through the Website are not encrypted and therefore AZ Sports Medicine cannot ensure or guarantee the confidentiality of such communication, information or material. Based on the foregoing, you are hereby advised against sending any personal or other information you wish to remain confidential to us through the Website or via email. By electing to communicate with AZ Sports Medicine through the Website or via email, you hereby expressly acknowledge and agree to assume any and all risks associated with unsecured communications, including but not limited to the possibility that such message could be intercepted, modified and/or read and/or that emails may be accessible by the owner of such email address (i.e. an employer), copied, printed and/or forwarded to parties other than the original intended recipient.
5. Opt out. If you request that AZ Sports Medicine send you updates and additional information and provide us with an email address, you may also request that we discontinue sending you future updates. Any materials you receive from AZ Sports Medicine will include information for opting out of future updates.
Terms and Conditions
1. Purpose. AZ Sports Medicine provides the Service in order to allow its users to learn more about various health issues, view information, schedule appointments and in certain instances, communicate with our healthcare professionals and staff. The Website and Service is for informational purposes only and is not to be construed as either specific medical advice or as a substitute for professional medical treatment or diagnosis.
2. Links. This Service may include links to external websites owned by third parties. AZ Sports Medicine is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites and suggests you consult the privacy statements for any website you visit. By providing links to third party sites AZ Sports Medicine is in no way endorsing such site, implying that such site or any content thereon may be of value to you and shall in no event be responsible or liable for any content, accuracy, quality, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such third party providers.
3. Data integrity and correction. In the event you discover any inaccuracy while on the Website or utilizing the Service, please notify us immediately so that it may be corrected. While we attempt to ensure the accuracy of the information and materials contained on the Website, it is possible that errors, inaccuracies and/or alterations, including unauthorized alterations made by third parties, could occur.
4. Revisions, changes, and updates. AZ Sports Medicine may revise our policies, change or update the Service and alter the Website, including the content thereon, from time to time without notice. Changes to our policies will be applied not only to any information we have about you as of the time of the change but also any information (including but not limited to personal information) received from you after the implementation of such change. We recommend that you re-read and review these Terms and Conditions from time to time to determine if any changes have been implemented that may affect you.
5. Warranty Disclaimer. THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY AND ALL CONTENT THEREON AND ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, ARE AVAILABLE ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITH ANY AND ALL FAULTS. AZ SPORTS MEDICINE DOES MAKE ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO OUR WEBSITE OR ANY INFORMATION, GOODS, OR SERVICES THAT ARE AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED OR SOLD THROUGH OUR SITE. BY ACCESSING THIS WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE YOU EXPRESSLY ASSUME ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, AND ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, NOR DO WE ENDORSE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS OR RELIABILITY OF ANY ADVICE, OPINION, STATEMENT OR OTHER MATERIAL OR DATABASE DISPLAYED, UPLOADED OR DISTRIBUTED ON THE WEBSITE, THROUGH THE SERVICE OR AVAILABLE THROUGH LINKS ON OUR SITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS AND INACCURACIES IN THE INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH OUR SITE AND WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE OR WITHIN THE SERVICE. ALTHOUGH WE INTEND TO TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO PREVENT THE INTRODUCTION OF VIRUSES, WORMS, “TROJAN HORSES” OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE MATERIALS TO THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE, WE DO NOT GUARANTEE OR WARRANT THAT OUR WEBSITE, THE SERVICE OR MATERIALS THAT MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM OUR SITE DO NOT CONTAIN SUCH DESTRUCTIVE FEATURES. WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR HARM ATTRIBUTABLE TO SUCH FEATURES. IF YOU RELY ON THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE AND/OR ANY MATERIALS AVAILABLE THEREON OR IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, YOU DO SO SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
OUR WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE MAY CONTAIN VARIOUS COMBINATIONS OF TEXT, IMAGES, AUDIOVISUAL PRODUCTIONS, OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, FACTS, ARTICLES, OR OTHER INFORMATION CREATED BY US OR BY THIRD-PARTIES. DUE TO THE INHERENT HAZARDS OF ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION, THERE MAY BE DELAYS, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES IN SUCH CONTENT. ACCORDINGLY, ANY SUCH CONTENT PROVIDED ON THE WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICE IS FOR YOUR REFERENCE ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON BY YOU FOR ANY PURPOSE. INFORMATION CREATED BY THIRD PARTIES THAT YOU MAY ACCESS ON OUR SITE OR THROUGH LINKS IS NOT ADOPTED OR ENDORSED BY US AND REMAINS THE RESPONSIBILITY OF SUCH THIRD PARTIES.
6. Limitation of Liability. AZ SPORTS MEDICINE AND ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, CONSULTANTS, ATTORNEYS, FIDUCIARIES, SERVANTS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, PREDECESSORS, SUCCESSORS, ASSIGNS, SUBSIDIARY CORPORATIONS, PARENT CORPORATIONS, AND RELATED CORPORATE DIVISIONS SHALL IN NO EVENT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST REVENUES OR PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF DATA, IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THIS WEBSITE, THE SERVICE AND/OR ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN OR RELATED THERETO, OR FOR ANY CLAIM, LOSS OR INJURY BASED ON ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR OTHER INACCURACIES ON THE WEBSITE AND OR WITHIN THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AS A RESULT OF BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY OR OTHER TERM OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS). YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICE, HYPERLINKED WEBSITES AND/OR ANY OTHER MATTER RELATED THERETO IS TO STOP USING THE SITE AND/OR THOSE SERVICES.
7. Copyrights. Except as otherwise indicated, all content on this site, including text, graphics, logos, button icons, photos, images, forms, audio, video, questionnaires, “look and feel” and software, is the property of AZ Sports Medicine and/or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all content on this website is the exclusive property of AZ Sports Medicine and/or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. Unless specifically authorized in writing by AZ Sports Medicine, any use of these materials, or of any materials contributed to this site by entities other than AZ Sports Medicine or of any link to the Website or any portion of the Service, on or from any other website or networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. All rights reserved for all countries. Any rights not expressly granted by these terms and conditions or any applicable end-user license agreements are reserved by AZ Sports Medicine. The materials provided by the Website and the Service may be downloaded and/or reprinted for personal use only. Any reprinting or electronic reproduction of any document or graphic contained on the Website or within the Service, whether in whole or in part, for any reason is expressly prohibited, unless prior written consent is obtained from the holder of the applicable copyright. In no event may you remove any copyright notice from any information contained on the Website or within the Service.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of Arizona, without regard to its principles of conflicts of law.
9. Feedback. If you have any questions or comments about these Terms and Conditions, including your rights under this agreement, you can contact AZ Sports Medicine by telephone at 480-889-1838, by sending an email message to via the Website at http://azsportsmedicine.com/contact-us/ or by U.S. mail at the address below:
AZ Sports Medicine
8630 East Via de Ventura, Suite 201
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258